Our track record on retrofit and historic renovation window replacement projects is extensive throughout Philadelphia and beyond.
We offer unmatched retrofit capabilities including historic renovation applications. No matter the aesthetic or construction challenge, we offer a solution tailored to the context and details of your project that delivers lasting architectural relevance and beauty.
Historic tax credits
Many years of experience working with historic authorities (the Philadelphia Historical Commission, the Preservation Alliance of Greater Philadelphia, the National Park Service, and the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission) has acquainted
us with their regulations and requirements. This familiarity allows us to support owners, designers, and historic consultants with conceptual designs and submittals. Graboyes Commercial has the in-house capacity to develop details of both the existing and proposed window sections, critical in the assessment and approval process.
Our notable historic window replacement projects include:
- The Touraine, Rittenhouse Square
- Alden Park Apartments, East Falls
- Belgravia, 1811 Chestnut Street, High Rise Condominiums
- The Griffin (formerly Avenue of the Arts Bldg.) Center City Apartments
- 642 N. Broad Street – The Wallace Building
- AMTRAK – Joseph R. Biden Jr. Railroad Station, Wilmington, DE
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown (Marriott)
- ICON – 1616 Walnut Street Residences
- Loew’s Hotel – Philadelphia Savings Fund Society (PSFS) Building
- Parc Rittenhouse
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- The Latham Hotel
- The Newport