We wouldn’t be where we are today without a remarkable team of talented people — from our management staff, to our drivers, to our installation crews of union-certified glaziers and carpenters. Our goal is to work with a qualified and diverse group of achievement-oriented people who focus on delivering the highest quality service to our customers. And we appreciate, and compensate well, our employees for being exceptional performers.
Do you have a business services, estimating, sales, service, project management, or other construction-related background? If you share our values and believe you would be a good fit among our team, we encourage you to send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employee benefits include:
- Group health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) retirement plan with employer match
- Career development opportunities
- Paid holidays, vacations, and personal time off
- Flexible workday scheduling
- Employee assistance plan
- Fitness room
- Early closing (3 p.m.) on Fridays