We wouldn’t be where we are today without a remarkable team of talented people — from our management staff, to our drivers, to our installation crews of union-certified glaziers and carpenters. Our goal is to work with a qualified and diverse group of achievement-oriented people who focus on delivering the highest quality service to our customers. And we appreciate, and compensate well, our employees for being exceptional performers.
Do you have an estimating, project management, or other construction-related background? If you share our values and believe you would be a good fit among our team, we encourage you to send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
Employee benefits include:
- Group health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) retirement plan with employer match
- Career development opportunities
- Paid holidays, vacations, and personal time off
- Flexible workday scheduling
- Employee assistance plan
- Fitness room
- Early closing (3 p.m.) on Fridays